Sunday, April 16, 2006

Things You Should Buy

I finally bought Crocs. Go to www.crocs.com and see what the fuss is about, and when you buy some, you'll never want to take them off your feet. I'm trying to think of a way to wear them to work without getting a talking to. I frequent a site that told me about Crocs a year ago and I almost bought them in Niagara last summer but stupidly didn't. However, I now have my pink Crocs and I'm loving 'em.

I also bought some Aveda Energizing Body Wash. If you ever come home from a day where you've spent a lot of time on your feet and want to have one of those showers where you come out feeling all clean and refreshed and you climb into a bed of clean sheets and watch your favourite movie or crack open the latest Vanity Fair*, then you know how I'm feeling about this magic gel. It's pricey, but well worth it. I first experienced (and yes, it's an experience) the Aveda at the Arc Hotel in Ottawa last year and after a 5 hour drive with my co-irkers in the kind of heat that leaves you begging for the a/c, but the a/c is sticky and gross, the miracle gel got me ready for a long night of partying and booze. Miracles, I tell you!

*The new Vanity Fair, the Green Issue, is fucking fantastic. It should be a must-read for anyone with even a passing, peripheral interest in things environmental. Seriously. Go pick it up because I'm not lending you my copy.

In Other News...

I found a sweet couch on Craigslist. Call me, Craigslist person! I want your couch!

I made Easter Dinner. I am henceforth to be known as Domestic Goddess Extradordinary and Plenipetentiary. In addition to all my other skillz, of course.

Oh! Squee! Did you all see Josh and Donna talking about having sex on the West Wing! After I cried buckets about Leo's funeral (Where was Sam? I thought he was coming back? John Wells, I know you read this, so fill me in), the Josh/Donna and then Danny/CJ sex talk was most uplifting.

I want new sheets, but the ones I want are almost $300 for the duvet cover and sheet set. I'm officially taking up a collection.

Tra la, that's it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home